ABOUT LEXI WHITTEN, OWNER OF A LASTING IMAGE
Alexie (Lexi) Whitten, CPCP is board certified by the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professional (SPCP). Additionally Lexi holds a degree of Fine Arts from Murray State University. She upholds all the OSHA standards and practices in the safest for her clients, and for herself.
Lexi has used her many talents as an artist combined with her professional training to become a highly skilled Permanent Cosmetic Technician. Having an eye for symmetry and color, as well as knowledge of the skin is a must. Lexi loves her career and works with clients in an open two-way conversation in order to satisfy the customized look for each individual.
- Lifetime Member and Board Certified through the Society of Permanent Cosmetic Professionals (SPCP)
- Advanced Training by Master Micropigmentologist artist in St. Louis, Missouri
- BA in Fine Arts from Murray State University
- Established in permanent makeup since 2005
- Thousands of procedures performed on clients from the tri-state area
– physician referred
- A+ Ocean Tattoo Removal Certification
PHYSICIAN REFERRED | HEARTLAND PLASTIC AND HAND SURGERY | DR. DAVID DEISHER M.D.